Jumat, 17 Februari 2017

7 my habit

7 my habits:
1. nerves
nerves is the best attitude is reflected in me. I am always nervous when I'm in front of other people.
2. thinks consistent
I always wanted to be consistent, but any way I do to consistently never succeeded.
3. learning
learning is a habit that should be everyone, including me. I always take the time to learn, albeit slightly, the most important is the knowledge of what I got today.
4. help parents
help oreang old is good behavior. I'd always helped my parents at work. eg cleaning the house or work to help my father and mother scored a brick.
5. school
every morning I went to school, to study, so that my class could be a person of value. adlah school habits do every day, at school I can learn many things about any knowledge, good friends, lessons, or
general knowledge about the outside world.
6. forgetful
I was the fastest woman forget anything as detailed as it is or as easy as anything that I keep going over it. I do not know what I should do, in order to change this bad habit.
for example:
Today I learned mathematics, and today I really understood about the subject, but after coming home and I learned it back, but I still I am going to forget.
7. slow
I always slow in the work or making things related to art, for example:
writing, reading, drawing, chanting and making crafts.
 
critical thinking:

programn this is a place that prioritizes learning new knowledge of the English language, and not only that this program also has other strategies to make students able to change bad habits into good habits. maybe, only was that I can say, if there is wrong word that I apologize.


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar