Minggu, 19 Februari 2017

one goal course and one thing ypu love about yourself

in the course of goals:

I just want to learn English with a vengeance, and I want to take advantage of the course of time here as possible, here I also want to add a memorable experience insha allah. English is the international language that must be mastered everyone, including me. in this learning program I would like to add more insight into the English class ,.
thanks.

one thing you love about yourself:
a very I care about is my mother, he's a hero in my life. he took me up and rise up, to take a long life, he taught me, he helped me, and my mother gives color to life. maybe, all people think if the president is the most powerful of the world, but not for me, the most powerful is my mother. he who had raised me until I grew into a girl who understands the goodness and badness. my mother was always there when I need, when sad, happy times, even when I was having a pretty big problems of the school. anyway my mom is the greatest closer to a perfect sense in my life, because it's just a completely perfect aallah.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar