Rabu, 08 Maret 2017

purpose

  Who I am or I want to be (my character) 3 traits:
·         A very simple, when I died, I just want all people remember me as good people, and all people can give me word sorry on my wrong  in they, and I want make my days became useful for all people, I always have dreams for motivations people others with my the words writing.
·         When I died, I want created  many books, because,when I big grown, I will become a great writer, my books will telling about how my life. All people will reading my the books, and my artworks will remember they in me or I do not want my artworks follow buried with my bodies. Core,I always want all people remember me as a great writer with my artworks.
·         And finished, I want became kid the good,and I want success before I’am in call by god, my parent goal give me opportunity school is for become good people, so,I am also want died in the ways good. Because, I want to go to heaven.




2.       What my legacy is
·         I want legacy nice poetry for my parent, because I proud can born in the this family, my mother and my father always give me support towars activities that I do in the world. I don’t want, when I died my parent  drop treas for me , let me live a different world. Because, I have many artworks, so, if you miss me, you can see and imagine how my self in the world. and last, when I die, for my parent,be  a good parent for my brother and my sister, make their lived become more useful.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar