HAPPINESS
Write a gractitude journel for the this week
Today- sun
3 things you are grateful for and why.
1. The god
I was born and created this world because God. I can find out what is happening in the world were all on the will and destiny Allah swt. I am very grateful for the opportunity that has been a god send to me, and thank you for giving me life with a good soul. God is exalted and mighty one, I can only be grateful for all the gods give me. Now my job is to take advantage of this short time that can be days that have meaning.
Write a gractitude journel for the this week
Today- sun
3 things you are grateful for and why.
1. The god
I was born and created this world because God. I can find out what is happening in the world were all on the will and destiny Allah swt. I am very grateful for the opportunity that has been a god send to me, and thank you for giving me life with a good soul. God is exalted and mighty one, I can only be grateful for all the gods give me. Now my job is to take advantage of this short time that can be days that have meaning.
2.
The my parent (my mother and my father)
They are the most important man in my life stringing. I obtained from the two different beings. My father and mother are motivated to continue to fight take my dream. Thank you very much for services that are so big you give me, with full sincerity. Hopefully your daughter can be a useful man for the country later.
3. The teachers
Thank you very much for the knowledge that my teachers give me. I think everyone is a teacher, where all taught me the meaning of life and Hereafter. Without, science in the form of that knowledge, maybe I'm just a kid who never thought it would be a dream, so much knowledge that my teacher taught me. Useful knowledge is very useful for future life.
They are the most important man in my life stringing. I obtained from the two different beings. My father and mother are motivated to continue to fight take my dream. Thank you very much for services that are so big you give me, with full sincerity. Hopefully your daughter can be a useful man for the country later.
3. The teachers
Thank you very much for the knowledge that my teachers give me. I think everyone is a teacher, where all taught me the meaning of life and Hereafter. Without, science in the form of that knowledge, maybe I'm just a kid who never thought it would be a dream, so much knowledge that my teacher taught me. Useful knowledge is very useful for future life.
1
to be about something This week:
Today is the time that must be taken to keep
it running, from dawn until sunset. Really, sometimes I think how quickly time
passes, such as the wheel of time, he would not stop, running constantly. So
many things happened in my life this week. Starting from the problems of
school, family, friends, and others. However, the most memorable things in life
this week is I was given the opportunity for a course in a program of learning
English, to be honest I was very afraid that I would be expelled from the
program, because I realized I could not speak English properly, but god gave me
this precious opportunity, so I should be able to defend it, even though I do
not know anything. when I saw the list of participants who have come out, my
heart was beating very fast, I was really very scared. Turns out I was wrong, I
was given the opportunity to stay the course here. Although once I was in class
A and now my name is in class C, I'm still happy at least I'm not out, I thank
you very much to the gods and the teachers who taught there, thank you for this
opportunity and thank you so much this week has made me feel happy.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar