differences skills and talents
to be good at :
1.writing story.
2.creating artwork.
3. created various types of clothing.
4. design the type of building.
5. cooking.
to like to do something:
1. writing.
2. paint.
3. reading.
4. make bricks.
5.listening to a story about anything releted with motivation and life.
6. learn something new.
why do you like to do it ?
because of all the things I mentioned above can make me happy and as a place to vent my anger buried in ones life of this enigmatic.
what do you feel when you do it?
I feel happy and feel enjoy what I do, the point I felt a calmness in the my life. and when I do it's hard to imagine what I feel.
2.creating artwork.
3. created various types of clothing.
4. design the type of building.
5. cooking.
to like to do something:
1. writing.
2. paint.
3. reading.
4. make bricks.
5.listening to a story about anything releted with motivation and life.
6. learn something new.
why do you like to do it ?
because of all the things I mentioned above can make me happy and as a place to vent my anger buried in ones life of this enigmatic.
and, being one of my motivation to continue to dream and achieve it until
it becomes a reality.
what do you feel when you do it?
I feel happy and feel enjoy what I do, the point I felt a calmness in the my life. and when I do it's hard to imagine what I feel.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar